среда, 4 июля 2012 г.

Follow the SugarySixPack Blog

Follow the SugarySixPack Blog

Instant Pot Shredded Hot Chicken
Instant Pot Shredded Hot Chicken

What Not to Do After A Binge
What Not to Do After A Binge

hiit1-800×800
HIIT Workout E-Book

GFFGcoversmfood
The Get Fit Food Guide


Nancy


I didn't make official before pictures because I was already thin and worked out a lot and didn't think my body would change that much, but I was really wrong!!


I've always been bottom heavy and have focused on working those areas, working out consistently for about 5 years doing 5 days a week of 3 days of 2 mile runs, one day yoga/Pilates, and one day of weights.


The full body pic on the left is what I've looked like for as long as I can remember with my typical workout routine, but the full body pic on the right is after the get fit guide


really amazing! And with the left pic, I'm sucking in haha but in the right (now), I'm just existing! My body is so much more balanced now. I can't believe it!


Amy


First off, I want to say that your workouts are absolutely amazing. I have lost countless inches, 80 pounds, and gained a ton of confidence since I started your workouts a year ago.


I started with the month long HIIT guide, then went to the first Get Fit Guide, and then I did the updated GFG when it came out.


I have done the updated guide twice, and I'm in the middle of doing the very first GFG again for the second time.


I can't thank you enough for coming up with amazing workouts that have helped me in my fitness journey.


Mallory


Brittani


At six months postpartum I was ready to be me again. I didn’t have much time with a baby needing me what seemed like every moment of the day and getting to the gym sounded impossible.


I found the Sugary SixPack Get Fit Guides and was definitely skeptical that a 30-minute a day program could work. In the past, I’ve spent hours in the gym climbing the Stairmaster of death and lifting weights to get results.


So I started the guides figuring something was better than nothing. I planned to eat healthy 80% percent of the time and didn’t restrict myself if I really wanted something.


If I had birthday cake or breadsticks, I made sure to eat low carb for the next meal.After the first month I felt so much stronger and was starting to see results. I just finished the 12-week program and feel confident and happy with my changes.


I can get a quick exercise in during my little guy’s nap and have never had my legs and abs look better. I’m actually seeing some ab definition and am starting round two to continue to tone.


Original article and pictures take www.sugarysixpack.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий